Raspberry Pi avec Transmission pour vos torrents
Thanks to the Raspberry, It has become easy to launch its downloads. In this article (here for ArchLinux) I had talked about rTorrent with its web interface. More and more I see pass info on another client : transmission. It is lightweight and has everything integrated.
- Updating your system
apt-get update && apt-get upgrade -y
- Install Transmission
apt - get install transmission-daemon
- You can connect to your machine on port 9091 and you'll have …. a beautiful mistake !
- Therefore, changing the configuration in /etc/transmission-daemon/settings.JSON
- “RPC-whitelist-enabled”: trueMettez set to false to allow all future machines on your Raspberry
- “RPC-whitelist”: “127.0.0.1”,If you left the whitelist, Add here the IP you want to allow. The mask with * East autorise.exemple : “RPC-whitelist”: “127.0.0.1,192.168.1.*”,
- “RPC-authentication-required”: true,Update the value false to not have to identify yourself. If you want to authenticate, You can enter values in the following keys :“RPC-username”: “nom_user”“RPC-password”: “password_user”The password will be encrypted during the relaunch of the service
- "CPP-port": 9091The port number where transmission will be accessible. You choose.
- “Download-dir”: “/var/lib/transmission-daemon/downloads”,A change to make the working directory pointer
- "rpc - url": "/mon_chemin/" is an extension of the url to add to access transmission. Here :http://<ip_raspberry_pi>:9091/myPath.
- “incomplete-dir”: “/root/Downloads”,”incomplete-dir-enabled”: false,If you want to have a working directory and do not mix files being uploaded and downloaded files. Must be activated with the value true and point to the directory
- Restart transmission-daemon. Sure to use the above command below otherwise changes will all overwritten to stopping the service !
invoke - rc.d transmission-daemon reload
- Turning on your browser that is the result :You have to add your links.